Friday, July 20, 2012

Essie: Cascade Cool

Essie Cascade Cool

Alright so first up from my collection of unposted manicures: (as I've decided I mostly like reviewing polish) Essie Cascade Cool.

Cascade Cool is a bright pale pink that leans blue. It is a cream from Essie's Summer 2012 Bikini So Teeny line. I know it was meant for summer but once all the hot summer neon colors came out these pretty cremes just seemed to fall by the wayside in my collection. I haven't even gotten around to wearing Bikini So Teeny and the summer is half over :gasp:
 
Formula was the usual for Essie. Visible nail line with two coats and slightly streaky which evens out by the third coat. I really enjoyed this color as I was finished but was skeptical during coat 1 & 2. By the third coat I was feeling the Barbie Pink and decided to throw on a few gemstones for good measure!

I will definitely reach for this color again. I am a fiend for a good pink (as you will soon find out) and this one is super cute and goes with my skin (cool undertones). 

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment