Wednesday, October 17, 2012

China Glaze: Adventure Red-y

China Glaze: Adventure Red-y

     Well, let's start off with the name. When I first saw this polish on the promotional I was like "no, for real china glaze?" That name is super lame. And when the polish was launched this fall as part of the Fall 2012 I completely overlooked it as "been-done" and selected instead three other polishes. I got Elephant Walk, Exotic Encounters and Jungle Queen. The first two I will swatch for you later, but the last Jungle Queen turned out to be a complete bust in my opinion. I just hated it on my fingers and couldn't wait to take it off. I'll probably never wear it again. But enough about that...Adventure Red-y. I was actually thinking about this polish in hindsight wishing I had a nice creme red and wishing I'd have picked this one up as part of the Fall collection but now that it's Halloween I knew it would be nearly impossible to find without going online. Lucky me I just happened to see it on clearance in Sally's when I was getting something else. Score!

CG: Adventure Red-y outdoors in full sun
Here it is on my nails. This two coats with one coat of Borghese Presto top coat. Formula was super smooth and could've almost been a one coater but I'm picky about bald spots. As it turns out I was glad I picked this up, it might be my new favorite red!

Same as above

I give this polish an : A
I would give it an A+ but I haven't tried to remove it yet and it looks like it might be a real stainer....

No comments:

Post a Comment