Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Urban Decay Lip Junkie: Crush



OK so here's the thing. I'm still working out this "blogging" thing, and I find that perhaps due to my ADD shorter posts will keep me posting more frequently. I'm one of those people who starts a project...starts another one...forgets first project (remembers, gets annoyed with self, runs back to first project because they don't want to give up)...you get the picture. And I don't want to relinquish this blog because makeup is my BABY (aside from my real babies of course). So here goes:



Urban Decay Lip Junkie

"Crush" in tube
Here it is in the color "Crush". This is the full size tube and the first "high end" lipgloss I've ever dropped 20 bucks on. I don't regret it at all! This is my favorite gloss!

Lip Junkie in "Crush" on my lips


As you can see it's not so pigmented that it screams pink but it definitely is a nice color. Lip Junkie is a plumping gloss, and I never would've seen myself purchasing a plumping gloss as my lips are already plenty "plump" but I received a sample in the color "Naked" with my Naked 2 palette and after using it a couple times I was totally hooked. I don't feel like it plumps as much as it smooths out the fine lines on the surface of my lips which I like. Also the tingly minty sensation is pleasant and smells nice. I don't find this gloss to be "too sticky" but it is the type to get your hair stuck in on a windy day. There's always a tossup between stickiness and staying power and if you ask me this is just the right balance. You won't have to reapply every hour.

I give this gloss an: A
Definite repurchase. I'm already half empty and all of my other glosses are getting neglected but I want another!

No comments:

Post a Comment